Current Version: v265.3
- Ragnarok map fixes: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/233157-ragnarok-patch-notes/ - Please note that this update is not backwards compatible, so it is very important that Unofficial Servers update to the latest version: 265.3
- Fixed "Setting the UI General scale to the lowest makes it so you cannot drag items down into some hotkey bars."
- Fixed "cant use escape or enter to close naming box after taming"
- Added a ramp snap point on the inside of giant hatchframes
- Dye UI: Double Clicking (also double pressing (A) button) on a color region now dyes it
- Lowered dino HUD popup when looking at a titanoboa
- Fixed area of TheCenter 'Lava Island' with improperly functioning dino spawns on servers
Effective immediately we have shutdown the PVP server as it was not getting any activity so the resources could be reallocated elsewhere.
The old Ragnarok server will be shut down at 00:00 AM 28th August (GMT + 1). If you still have items to transfer across now is the time to do so. After the weekend the server files will possibly be removed from the server to free up space for other servers.
Current Version: v265.284
- Ragnarok map fixes: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/233157-ragnarok-patch-notes/ - Please note that this update is not backwards compatible, so it is very important that Unofficial Servers update to the latest version: 265.284
- Fixed dinos appearing to fall through ceilings on the client. It may take a minute or so for the server to correct the creatures.
- Fixed buffer overflow error occurring when logging into very dense bases.
- Fixed certain values being edited that allowed unintended visual changes to be made to the ini files.
- Review and changes made to graphical presets.
- Fixed an issue where players would fall through ceilings when logged out on top of them.
- Fixed issue where binding "E" to middle mouse button wouldn't function properly.
- Fixed eggs falling through structures (for real this time).
- Fixed rex saddle positioning in dye UI screen.
- Fixed Industrial Cooker and Beer Barrel from accepting fertilizer due to crop plot change.
- Fixed a visual issue where the Megalosaurus would appear to be sleeping instead of unconscious.
- Added swing delay to the Electric Prod.
- Fixed issue where canvases were not able to be placed on the Refrigerator.
- Fixed a visual issue where the player in inventory would appear as a silhouette.
- Improved collision on large hatchframe.
- Allowed the dye UI to stay open after jumping to paint.
We have had tons of changes, as a website we continue to evolve. There will never be one iteration of JR because of the way our technologies work.
I'm proud to bring you JR 2017 / 2.0. This includes many new features such as Clubs, Our Picks (Coming soon), enhancements in every application and we will be bringing more features soon!
There is a few mobile bugs, but we are working on them and we shall have them smoothed out in the next day or two.
Do you have a guild/clan/tribe. Why don't you setup a club, this is a new way for you to have your own customizable area with forums, gallery, blog and more. It's a brilliant place to keep in touch with your team mates. Check out clubs here: https://jrnetwork.net/clubs/
Do you have a suggestion?
We take suggestions very seriously, we love improving things for you guys. We also like adding new features. Please post any suggestions here: https://jrnetwork.net/forums/forum/176-suggestions/
For this new look I'd like to thank @Robbie. He has joined the admin team as he has been hard at work helping develop the look and feel of JR with me. I really appreciate the hardwork he has put in!
Tell us what you think! We are always interested in what you think, please post any feedback below.
The following mods have been added to the Ark servers:
More Narcotics & Tranq Arrows: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=754885087
Breed-able Griffin mod: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1086678105
eco's RP decor: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=741203089
We have also modified our rates such that