We have just updated our CS: Source server with the latest build,
Improved Steam Voice support
Removed sv_use_steam_voice convar. Steam voice is now selected via "sv_voicecodec steam"
Fixed demos not properly recording Steam Voice status, resulting in potential corrupt voice in demos with differing default settings
Will now use the native Steam Voice sampling rate, instead of clamping to 11kHz
Improved compatibility with Steam client beta
Added CELT audio codec currently in use in TF2 and CS:GO
Server operators may enable use of this codec via "sv_voicecodec vaudio_celt"
Steam voice remains the default voice codec in all SDK2013 games
Updated spec_player command to match recent improvements in TF2
Now accepts partial player names, Steam IDs, etc.
Fixed security issue reported by Amat Cama via GeekPwn
Fixed security issues reported by Justin Taft from One Up Security, LLC
Updated engine with recent stability and bug fixes from TF2
Updated handling of game language setting to match Team Fortress 2 behavior:
Steam per-game language setting is now properly honored and syncs with the in-game setting
In-game UI language now honors above language setting, rather than improperly using the Steam client's UI language setting
Users wishing to have separate UI and audio languages may pass -audiolanguage on the command line
Updated the localization files
[DoD:S] Updated custom loading error dialog to include numerous tweaks and fixes that have previously been applied to the base version
As ARK devs love us, we have no notes for 258.5
JR loves you all though and has done the following:
Added LC Tent Tier http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=937731623
Updated our admin panel
Removed some files to save space
Latest update for CS: GO has now been added to the servers. Patch notes below:
[ MISC ]
– Added a public WebAPI ICSGOServers_730/GetGameMapsPlaytime/v1 to allow community map creators to track play statistics of Operation Hydra maps in Casual and Competitive game modes. [details]
– Windows dedicated server executable can now handle large >2GB addresses.
– Replaced cl_teamid_overhead with sv_teamid_overhead, which is now a server convar.
– Added concommand itemtimedata_print_and_reset, which prints all current item time data and resets it.
– Changed item time data server log format to more closely match other server log entries.
[ OPERATION HYDRA ]
– Added ability to select Wargames to match into, accessible from the Custom menu in the Mission panel.
– Added ability to vote into maps while playing Wargames.
– Added “next map” or “random other Wargame” vote to end of match in Wargames.
– Updated Wargames maps.
Unfortunately the latest update has no update notes, so we can't tell you what was changed in it.
The last update that we have patch notes for is:
Current Version: v258.81
* Fixed tamed Griffin not being ride-able without saddle (there is no Griffin saddle
* Fixed Ragnarok spawn counts being too low
* Fixed Ragnarok high-level Cave Direbears being tameable
* Reorganized more Action Wheel options
Lets hope ARK stops updating soon as this amount of updates the last week has been ridiculous
So interesting update here, Ragnarok is now official and due to this you will now have to install the DLC so you can play on the Ragnarok server.
We have updated all servers to support this new update. If you play Ragnarok, your builds and items should be safe. We recommend you do not delete the Ragnarok mod folder for the time being due to problems after removing the mod folder after the switch to DLC. It should be safe to remove this folder soon enough though.
To download the latest DLC: http://store.steampowered.com/app/642250/Ragnarok__ARK_Expansion_Map/