Effective immediately we have shutdown the PVP server as it was not getting any activity so the resources could be reallocated elsewhere.
The old Ragnarok server will be shut down at 00:00 AM 28th August (GMT + 1). If you still have items to transfer across now is the time to do so. After the weekend the server files will possibly be removed from the server to free up space for other servers.
Current Version: v265.284
- Ragnarok map fixes: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/233157-ragnarok-patch-notes/ - Please note that this update is not backwards compatible, so it is very important that Unofficial Servers update to the latest version: 265.284
- Fixed dinos appearing to fall through ceilings on the client. It may take a minute or so for the server to correct the creatures.
- Fixed buffer overflow error occurring when logging into very dense bases.
- Fixed certain values being edited that allowed unintended visual changes to be made to the ini files.
- Review and changes made to graphical presets.
- Fixed an issue where players would fall through ceilings when logged out on top of them.
- Fixed issue where binding "E" to middle mouse button wouldn't function properly.
- Fixed eggs falling through structures (for real this time).
- Fixed rex saddle positioning in dye UI screen.
- Fixed Industrial Cooker and Beer Barrel from accepting fertilizer due to crop plot change.
- Fixed a visual issue where the Megalosaurus would appear to be sleeping instead of unconscious.
- Added swing delay to the Electric Prod.
- Fixed issue where canvases were not able to be placed on the Refrigerator.
- Fixed a visual issue where the player in inventory would appear as a silhouette.
- Improved collision on large hatchframe.
- Allowed the dye UI to stay open after jumping to paint.
We have had tons of changes, as a website we continue to evolve. There will never be one iteration of JR because of the way our technologies work.
I'm proud to bring you JR 2017 / 2.0. This includes many new features such as Clubs, Our Picks (Coming soon), enhancements in every application and we will be bringing more features soon!
There is a few mobile bugs, but we are working on them and we shall have them smoothed out in the next day or two.
Do you have a guild/clan/tribe. Why don't you setup a club, this is a new way for you to have your own customizable area with forums, gallery, blog and more. It's a brilliant place to keep in touch with your team mates. Check out clubs here: https://jrnetwork.net/clubs/
Do you have a suggestion?
We take suggestions very seriously, we love improving things for you guys. We also like adding new features. Please post any suggestions here: https://jrnetwork.net/forums/forum/176-suggestions/
For this new look I'd like to thank @Robbie. He has joined the admin team as he has been hard at work helping develop the look and feel of JR with me. I really appreciate the hardwork he has put in!
Tell us what you think! We are always interested in what you think, please post any feedback below.
The following mods have been added to the Ark servers:
More Narcotics & Tranq Arrows: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=754885087
Breed-able Griffin mod: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1086678105
eco's RP decor: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=741203089
We have also modified our rates such that
Hey guys, special update today. It's currently updating on our servers as we speak.
1/4 sized Ragnarok map update (the "Southwest Update") check it out here: https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/forums/topic/211287-ragnarok-dlc-patchnotes-eta-29th-august/
Also the following things were done:
- Huge perf gains, may vary based on system configuration due to upgrading to the latest Unreal Rendering code. After changing your in game settings, be sure to restart your clients!
- Tameable Titanoboas!
- New Server Option: Force Respawn of Wild Dinos on Server Restart! Enabled by default on official servers, this will force weekly respawns of dinos on all servers to prevent certain dino types (like the Basilo and Spino) from becoming depopulated on long running servers. (?ServerAutoForceRespawnWildDinosInterval=SECONDS). Note in some cases this may not work more than once, we may have solved the case but we're looking into it .
- New Server Option: Tribe Size and Alliance Size Limits! The new tribe member limit is defaulted to 70 players and the new alliance per tribe limit is defaulted to 10 on official servers (MaxAlliancesPerTribe=# and MaxTribesPerAlliance=# in Game.ini). Note: Values may be off by 1 (looking into it!), so just pick your number and then add 1 to it.
- Platform Saddles are now limited to maximum 40 saddles per tribe. Each platform saddle (with structures) counts as 19 tribe tame slots (?PersonalTamedDinosSaddleStructureCost=19 & ?MaxPersonalTamedDinos=40).
- Eggs no longer fall through structures during rendering.
- Baby ovis should no longer fall through structures after being born.
- Players can now escape being grappled by any enemy by using tools with blades to "cut" the line.
- Turrets now have a Players Only mode which targets players riding on dinos before targetting the dino.
- Crops can now be fertilized be pressing E on them instead of having to open the inventory.
- Hatching and Gestation progress bars now include countdown timers as well as percentages.
- The structure limit is now properly indicated to the player once the limit is reached.
- Storage boxes now indicate if they are full without having to open them.
- Corrected spelling of Pulminoscorpius.
- Pump action shotgun pellets per shot increased from 10 to 12 (20% damage increase on full hit), initial spread decreased from 10 to 7.5, and max cone size at full range decreased from 100 to 75 degrees.
- Decreased the stun on humans from shocking tranq darts from 5 seconds to 2 seconds.
- Fixed 3 exploits used to get under the world map.
- When structures or tames are deleted due to the PVE timer expiring it is now properly communicated in the tribe log.
We hope you enjoy the new update