While I don't think this update will fix all the crashing issues I believe it will help.
Chris and myself are still coming up with solutions. It seems only to happen when something is activated, moved or flown. We are still trying to pin down the source. Any players to replicate the crashing bug please contact me directly right away!
Latest update patch notes:
- Fixed SM4 sky
- Fixed client chat issue
- Fixed TheCenter landscape material issue
We are working on our Minecraft server to bring more and more features to our server.
The most recent update from JR is as follows:
To use: Type //wand select two points with left and right mouse button and then type /protect areaname
Added /jobs (Enjoy the new jobs you can do)
Changed the economy system
Added chest shop plugin.
Premium members or staff can create shops (WE are working on a server shop currently)
Added mob rewards plugin
Make money with killing mobs!
If you are looking for more information or have a suggestion please post in the forum!
Recently we have had some issues with our Ragnarok server crashing.
I hate when our servers give us trouble, a fix would have been pushed earlier but unfortunately work has got in the way for me. Anyway on to todays update.
There was seemingly a few issues that were causing the crashes, so good so far since the update I have pushed.
Fixed a few small bugs with our restart and update script
Fixed issue with server OS
Removed classic flyers test totem
Removed Wyvern mating due to issue with over spawning
If you have any other issues with the server please contact us using the help center: https://jrnetwork.net/help/help-center/
Ark has greeted us this evening with the latest update. We hope this fixes a few bugs we have been having.
- Dead tame bodies and player bodies and dropped item caches now save (with their decomposition timers & corpse locators intact)
- Character Current Stat values saved at '0' no longer reset to their default values
- Dunkleosteus now harvests metal -- too powerful???
- Dino Costumes now show damage overlays
- Modified dino attacks networking to result in less rubberbanding on clients
- Per-Dino behavior setting to toggle "Ally Looking"
The servers are all up to date now
We have had to disable wyvern mating as it was causing a over spawn bug with Wyverns, this has sorted the issue out now.