I have installed this mod to hopefully limit the damage that the mod author of advanced rafts will do because of deciding to split the decor off into separate mods (the decor mods have a total size 3x that of what Advanced Rafts ever was): http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1111379099
Current Version: v265.5
- Placing rafts now requires standing on solid ground (no dynamic structures either)
- Fixed: as client While using tek leggings, attempting to super sprint and running out of element (or having none) causes camera to be stuck facing forward.
- Fixed an issue where on client PC dragging directly onto the empty area within a folder would actually not put the item into that folder on the server (leading to a de-sync, when you'd re-enter the inventory you'd see the items at the root)
- Dragging DIRECTLY onto Inventory Folders , local and remote, now puts the items into those folders (the exception is the 'up level' icon, doesn't do anything)
- Transfer All To and From Inventories, in the root folder level, will now ignore items in subfolders of the inventory you're transfering out of.
- Fixed: Pressing R1 to cycle snap points while mounted, caused camera to cycle through 1st and 3rd person view.
- Fixed behavior of Text Input pop-up when using gamepad
- Fixed: When creating a folder, it didn't show it unless you reopen the inventory, or press folder-toggle button.
- Altered tamed Griffin fly speed when near targets to better attack them
- Fixed a sideways platform building bug
- Respawn / Fast Travel UI now has a bed search textbox
- Fixed ScorchedEarth rocks having incorrect destruction mesh material
- Fixed some third person camera interpolation jitters