Hopefully this update will resolve a few crashing issues with clients and servers.
The latest update log is as follows:
1.0.4 is now live and should be downloaded automatically from Steam in a few minutes.
- Fixed TeamViewer causing the mouse to not work
- Fixed our crash handler incorrectly catching some internal windows exceptions which are not critical
- Fixed players not getting removed properly from a vehicle on vehicle destruction
- Fixed vehicles not getting deleted properly
- Attempted to fix player incorrectly getting teleported into vehicles
- Possible fix for a client crash related to steam
- Added file transfer failed UI notifcation with retry button
- Added reconnect button to the lost connection dialog
- Filetransfer now internally retries each file up to 5 times
- Network improvements
- We fixed an issue which incorrectly sent messages that were intended for a specific player to all players
- Fixed an incompatibilty issue related to steamclient.so which prevented the server from starting in some cases
- Fixed AddInputHandler not working
- Fixed controlling entity assignment not taking dimension into account
- this caused weird behavior with vehicles when changing dimensions
- Possible fix for a server crash related to destroying vehicles
- Possible fix for 'rubber banding' issue
- Promoted a log message from debug to warn We also updated some internal libraries (you shouldn't be affected by this)
The server has a new internal version, we will force the usage of this version for the masterlist in a few days.