Just a quick one today. I have done the following to hopefully improve server performance:
- Set dynmap to lower res and removed nether / ender from dynmap this is to reduce space and server load
- Continued world render to increase load times and reduce server load, will complete this at a later time
- Optimized mobs to reduce spawn rates and decrease server load (mobs were OTT)
- Optimized backend server settings to increase server performance
- Increased merge radius of items and exp items
- Lowered auto-save chunks per tick to reduce lag while saving server
- Lowered despawn time for dirt / cobblestone and netherrack to remove faster from server to save TPS
- Changed redstone mode using paper spigot to increase performance and reduce load
- Updated MOTD and Server Icon
- Updated Votifier support and rewardguy
Moved citizens and removed old spawn
There are no comments to display.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.