A few updates have been happening as you may have seen recently.
I'll run through them quickly so you are aware of everything that has happened:
- New look: This was supposed to be released some time this year after I had finished development, due to issues with our forum on our old theme I had no choice but to switch to the new look. This new look is still under construction so be aware things may change or be buggy during this time.
- Mobile: If you noticed mobile was messing around and looked terrible this has been resolved now.
- Server list: We have removed unused servers on our server list during our tidy up. This also required a reset of player stats. Next time this happens we will not have to reset player stats but unfortunately due to a bug on our servers list / app this was required.
- Clans: We have changed clubs to become clans. This allows you to create a group / community within our JR community, you can create a blog / news feed / a community discussion / gallery and more. Soon there will be support for paid for clans where community members can purchase a membership to keep your clan running smoothly. Check it out here: https://jrnetwork.net/clubs/
- Dev updates on website: These update logs will be posted when ever I get a chance and are public. You can find dev updates on the dev blog listed here:
- Minecraft updates: I have just enabled dynmap found here: http://quigon.jrnetwork.net:1888/ This is to showcase our communitys progress on the minecraft server. More updates will happen soon to minecraft, we have not forgotten one of our many roots.
There will be more information soon, including new prizes, events and more servers. We are JR, we are still standing, we will game on together.