I have to say that this is one of the most unique sandbox/freeroam games i have played. all the sandbox/freeroam games have a story that makes you start at the bottom of everything and you progress to the top with missions and finally beat the game. BUT , saints row makes you start at the top with luxury cars , millions of dollars and really AWESOME weapons. This kind of a storyline is very fun to play with and i would like to see other game developers doing the same kind of things.
- You have a lot of money and an hourly city income which allows you to buy weapons and properties very easily.
- The missions are very good , just on the second mission you have to jump THROUGH a plane and have a gunfight in the sky, then catch your friend.
- The weapons are really good (well some of them are not really good).like the AR drone which is really helpful in missions that involve gangfights.
- The overall gameplay is really good too , but there are some flaws which i will be discussing in the cons section
- The storyline is not very long.
- The graphics are not very good.
- Sometimes you may find yourself stuck in a tree or in someone else
- Some of the guns do not work as they should
- When you play it for more then half an hour (when you beat the game) you really do not want to continue because there are not much activities in the city
PRICE: 49.99 on steam