When will JR change to 1.2.4?
When our plugins and such is ready for it! Jamie should soon be able to give a ETA on it!
What changed in 1.2.4?
+ Chat history and much better chat editing
+ A few new decoration blocks
+ â€œBackâ€ and â€œQuitâ€ buttons to OutOfMemoryScreen
+ Made cats more realistic (read: probably annoying). I hope itâ€™s enough to cancel out any joy you may receive from the previous feature!
+ Added a â€œminimalâ€ debug menu for testing with. Shift+F3 to hide the graphs.
* Made placing half blocks on existing half blocks (to make a full block) easier
* Limit framerate on menu screens, no longer uses 100% cpu and make my computer melt
* Fixed fatal crash for converted worlds to anvil, when thereâ€™s blocks at max height
* Fixed an old bug with signs clearing text while youâ€™re editing them in SMP
* Fixed crash when logging in while there are blocks at maxheight at spawn
* Fixed TNT ghosts in multiplayer
* Fixed storage minecarts dropping enchanted items
* Fixed crashes on invalid server addresses when joining a server
* Fixed entities being uninteractable if they existed at login (Multiplayer)
* Fixed dupe exploit with paintings
* Fixed furnaces and dispensers dropping enchanted items
* Fixed the â€œflickeringâ€ of chat as it vanishes off the screen
* Fixed text rendering over items in the container screens
* Fixed exploit with jungle saplings (turns other saplings into jungle ones)
* Fixed launcher opening minecraft dir if the path contains a space
* Fixed an off-by-one lighting bug
* Fixed block transmuting (turning one block into another via pistons)
* Fixed placing mushrooms in daylight, where they canâ€™t survive
* Fixed redstone lamps dropping powered block items when destroyed while on
* â€œsave-allâ€ (server) now works even when you have toggled â€œsave-offâ€
* Fixed turning half-blocks into full-blocks while youâ€™re standing on them
* Fixed seed displaying in F3 debug when the seed is unknown (multiplayer)
* Fixed villager texture changing clientside per profession
* Fixed falling off ledge corners while holding shift
* Fixed players falling when reconnecting to servers where they were previously flying
JR Network has undergone a mass of huge critical updates to its system, as well as updating Apache, PHP, mySQL, cPanel and some server software we have also updated our core system for our website. Please be aware there may be some issues but as we speak we are coding the new theme to go with the new updates. And I'm proud to announce this is the 15 th Theme update at JR, so it's going to be a flipping good one! We are still working on the sidebar, which will become global soon. We are just updating a mod to do it
Unfortunatly just to add, IPB has discontinued Open ID support
I hope you enjoy JR in the years to come, we hope you continue to enjoy our services as we expand beyond our own imaginations.
The JR Network Staff Team