Recently we were made aware of a bug causing Near Vanilla to not boot. This has been sorted. The issue was caused by one of our restart scripts not executing properly
The last few updates weren't logged so the last recent updates are below.
Current Version: v268.2
- Increased Phoenix weight-carrying capacity by +200%, made Sulfur add +200% more food to Phoenix, reduced Phoenix Food consumption rates by 60%, increased Phoenix fire DoT by +200%
- Made Phoenix Flame-Charge ability use dynamic key binding (so will work if Jump key is bound to something other than 'Spacebar'), and work with gamepad input
- Increased client-side UI performance of large scrollable lists (inventory item lists, engram list, server list, etc). v268.13
- Made Phoenix 3x more common to find on Scorched Earth. Requires Server Update. v268.12
- Increased Phoenix base HP by 50%. Requires Server Update. v268.11
- New Creature: Phoenix!
- Fixed some UI text display/alignment issues
- Client-side CPU performance increase